During the weekend I helped my cuz set up a gaming station for him, I haven’t played one of such games in a while, and it was going to be his first time, within a short time i was done setting it up, and i tried to put him through the game. He wasn’t getting it in life, then he tried and tried, then he understood it, but he wasn’t winning, after a while he gave up, walked away, and asked me for his other game that he is more familiar with, one that he’s good at.
Looking back, I picked up some thoughts, I would love to share with you, I hope the really help you.
- Patience is difficult when you haven’t had a win.
- Defeat (continuous defeat) is part of the process.
- Dedication is the key to winning.
- It’s alright to fail at new challenges.
- The obstacles you didn’t conquer today would be waiting for you tomorrow.
- If we pay attention to everything around us, we would learn life lessons.
Thank you very much for reading this far, do me a favor and hit like then share, thank you.