First let me say, HAPPY NEW YEAR, THANKS FOR LAST YEAR. THANK YOU AGAIN, YOU ARE THE REASON I KEEP DOING THIS, TRYING TO GIVE BACK TO MY WORLD AND MAKING IT BETTER.
Today I would love to talk about one of the Secrets to my blogging, wait for it, . . . Ready, Here is it #TeamFlyingDutchman. A team of extraordinary individuals who have worked and still work on this blog to make it better and by extension make me better.
If you want something done and you want to be amazed when it’s done get a team of people to do it. It doesn’t matter how small a task is, if you want it to be great, don’t do it alone.
WHO DO YOU WANT ON YOUR TEAM?
1. The Expert(s), someone who knows more than you, you want that person on your team.
2. Loyal Folks, unlike the first set of People, loyalty can’t be bought, experts can always be bought, just have enough money. People who are loyal to you or your course won’t leave you, so this people are a must have even it’s just one. Sometimes it’s loneliness that kills greatness.
3. Climbers, Folks who want to improve themselves and need the opportunity.
WHY YOU NEED A TEAM?
1. They help you see things differently and improve different areas. Simply put they bring in new ideas.
2. They carry you when your exhausted. Encouragement.
3. With a team, you don’t get exhausted easily. Division of labour.
4. Working with a team always increases your leadership skills.
Most times when dealing with life’s purpose, your number one team member should be your life partner, you know they can’t leave you, they’re always there.
If you want all the credit, then you don’t want a team.
Getting different people to achieve a single goal should be considered a miracle.
Thank you for getting this far, I would try to be a better writer this year, please try to like, share with a friend, and leave a comment.