There are certain words that cannot be overlooked due to its weightiness. There are certain lifestyles that life’s journey has helped us understand how it’s in a class all by itself. So where am I heading to with this, it is excellent living.
Excellent lifestyle, a lifestyle that cuts across all rounder of life and strikes a balance from individual person to family to career to ministry to finance and a host of others. A lifestyle that makes other generations write about you, that makes up legends in their times. Well, the thing is we all want this, I mean who doesn’t want it but how do we get there? Ride on with me as we look at a few tips in getting there.
Tips for excellent living
- Take time to meet the person sitting next to you in public: that myth your mom probably told you about not talking to strangers doesn’t hold true anymore.
- Go for quality over quantity
- Take care of your health: sick people find it difficult to be excellent. Excellent people know they should not be sick.
- If you disagree with someone, try listening versus arguing.
- Touch things only once: deal with things as you meet them. It reduces stress.
- Practice a consistent morning routine
- Join the 5am club; you’ll have more time for yourself before the world wakes up.
- Do first things first…not easy things first.
- Learn by observation.
- Keep friends that force you to level up
- Know yourself. Before you are told who you’re not.
- Embrace pain. Then burn it as fuel for the journey.
- Understand the 80/20 rule. 80% of your results come from 20% of your effort.
- Learn to delegate. You free up space to really focus.